A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin...
Good morning Kat. Here is your Week 7 EXAM. It does need to be done in low levels of distractions. Hoping you are planning on joining HHPR this morning, at CV I believe, as Karen, Trina and Lana should also be there. You are an EXCELLENT student so I am hoping you, and Trina too, will be able to coach Karen (Week 4) and Lana (Week 2) this morning.
Good morning Kat. Here is your Week 7 EXAM. It does need to be done in low levels of distractions. Hoping you are planning on joining HHPR this morning, at CV I believe, as Karen, Trina and Lana should also be there. You are an EXCELLENT student so I am hoping you, and Trina too, will be able to coach Karen (Week 4) and Lana (Week 2) this morning.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Roxanne
I did not make it this morning— we worked Home Depot again, instead. 😬 I was worried about keeping my dog in-hand without you! 🫣❤️
ReplyDelete