FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Week 5 Afternoon String Test


I did have to do some tab corrections. 😬 That said, this afternoon went so much better. I almost made it through an entire test before we snapped the string on a left turn. But the second time worked, too!

What do you think? 

PS Sometimes living in a desert is the worst. πŸ₯΅

3 comments:

  1. Afternoon string test uploaded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched, laughed, cheered, and applauded through this entire String Test, Kat. Sooooo much improvement from the Vickster's Test!!!

    Jessi will review and provide her feedback, but I was pleased with what I saw KatπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha after watching Alyssa's string test I had to come back and rewatch mine... Haha short pants with long socks-- cringe! 🀣🀣🀣 I'm glad you finally forced me out of that, Roxanne! πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

    ReplyDelete