FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Monday, May 20, 2024

5-20-24 Week 1

Kat,


Just uploaded the official 'Week 1 HW' section. Even though you and Niko have already passed the Week 1 LL EXAM, I thought you'd enjoy seeing these videos.  I included Jessi/Ace, Mary/Molly, myself/Ruth and Trina/Zoey's Week 1 HW.


Still working on your Week 2 HW, should have that up soon. Please note, the Week 2 HW now has 2 sections, Week 2 HW and a new section entitled Week 2 HW Cliff Notes.


Roxanne

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy checking out the Week 1 that you just passed doing. Fun watching these old videos of the students you see in class and them with THEIR dogs learning not so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOMEWORK Week 2 is uploaded as well as HW Week 2: Cliff Notes (new section for ease of fast review).

    Also, the FC Articles (GREAT READING), Week 1, Week 2, as well as FC Glossary Week 1 & Week 2, are uploaded. Class videos will be uploaded sometime tomorrow.

    Enjoy-:)

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! Thank you! I found my yellow lead so I will practice with Fido at work tonight. :)

      Delete